Sugar Smart September is upon us!!
THIS YEAR OUR WORLD FAMOUS 14 DAY SUGAR FREE CHALLENGE INCLUDING THE SUGAR SMART EDUCATION COURSE IS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!!
SHARE THIS WITH THE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO DO THIS WITH YOU!!!
Why are we making it NO CHARGE? Because in a world of diet confusion, there are 3 absolutes:
1. We know with 100% CERTAINTY that reducing sugar intake will have a PROFOUND effect on Fatloss, Energy, Mood, Sleep and Just about every other thing people are looking to improve with their health.
2. You can make ALL the FOOD YOU LOVE without having Sugar, and without sacrificing taste.
3. Simply by greatly reducing Sugar for a even a short amount of time will have a profound impact on everyones health.
SO START BY TAGGING YOUR MATES… SEE WHO IS UP FOR IT…
WHAT YOUR IN FOR:
-Complete Support in private FB Group.
-Complete Guidance On What To Replace Sugar with while still eating the food you love.
-The Sugar Smart Education course that will teach you how to live Sugar Smart long term… basically the fountain of youth, a magic pill, a quick fix and yes the root of your salvation from health problems in the future.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
BETTER energy, focus, fatness, mood, sleep, skin, and EVERYTHING else!
Sugar Smart Certification for you and your family Long term super health status!!
TAG YOUR MATES AND GET THE BALL ROLLING… WE’LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT’S NEXT BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH!!
CHECK OUT THE 12 HANOUS HEALTH EFFECTS FROM EATING TOO MUCH SUGAR
THESE ARE ALSO 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US IN OUR 14 DAY SUGAR FREE CHALLENGE!!
SEPTEMBER WILL BE AN EPIK TRANSFORMATION FOR YOU IF YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CHALLENGE!!
DON’T FORGET TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS
12 Reasons Sugar Is Bad for You
Let’s look at many of the reasons sugar is thought to be bad for you. Some people say it’s one of the worst things you can introduce to your system. It’s hidden in so many of our sauces, drinks, and foods and most people don’t event realise it.
1. Anxiety – Refined sugars enter the blood stream quickly, and leave the blood stream quickly. This process can manifest in more anxiety overall. Even though often people who are addicted to sugar eat to suppress anxiety, it’s just making the problem much worse. It’s best to avoid added sugars in the first place.
2. Your Immune System – If you consume too much processed sugar you can reduce your ability to kill germs inside your body. It doesn’t take much, either. Just two sodas can stop the ability to fight off that flu bug and lead to falling ill. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get vaccines if you don’t eat sugar, but when it comes to health, including dental health, avoiding added sugar can boost your immunity exponentially.
3. Poor Concentration – Again, the reason sugar may affect concentration is because of the speed by which processed sugar can invade blood cells and then leave them. You need a balanced level of glucose to feed your brain, not short bursts of sugar such as in the form of soft drinks or cereal.
4. Mineral Balance – If you have trouble sleeping at night, are constipated and having other problems, you could be having trouble with your mineral balance. If you eat a lot of sugar, you are likely depleting your magnesium stores to process all of it. Plus, you will lose more chromium through your urine if you eat a lot of sugar.
5. Elevated Insulin Responses – When your insulin response is healthy, your cells will release the right amount of insulin. But, if you regularly consume sugar, especially in “overdose” amounts, your body will become confused about when to release insulin and when not to.
6. Behavior Problems – Every parent on the planet will tell you that sugar and lack of sugar can affect their child’s behavior. If a child is hungry and their blood sugar is low, they will be sleepy and grumpy. If a child has an overdose of sugar, they will become agitated and animated. The key to better behavior is blood sugar balance.
7. Causes High Blood Triglyceride Levels – There are no symptoms for high blood triglyceride levels. The only way to know if you have high triglycerides is by getting a blood test. It’s usually part of your overall cholesterol test.
8. Contributes to Hyperactivity – There are studies that show both results. Sugar does cause hyperactivity and sugar doesn’t cause it. You must remember that any drug can affect one human one way, and another human another way. But, parents often report problems with hyperactivity in their child after consuming too much sugar. You can’t ignore the possibility.
9. Hypoglycemia – Low blood sugar happens in people who have a condition called hypoglycemia. This can be a condition on its own, but it can also happen in people who have diabetes and take medications like insulin because their bodies don’t produce enough on their own.
10. Feeds Some Cancers – The fact is, cancer cells love sugar. That’s because like most living things they need sugar to grow. But, not all sugars are created equal. Cancer cells love white sugar, white flour, and high fructose corn syrup. The good thing is that if you simply reduce your consumption of processed sugar, you can cut your cancer risks.
11. Highly Addictive – With all the horrible side effects that come along with chronicly high sugar diets, perhaps the worst part is that it addicts you to the short-term pleasure that comes from the initial energy hit to the brain. Many relate the effects of sugar on the brain to the effects on heroine.
12. Poor Digestion – Processed sugar is very acidic. The more alkaline you can make your body, the healthier you’ll become. If you have an acidic stomach you’ll suffer from heartburn, GERD, and other digestion problems.